Thursday, July 14, 2005

hate being grown up

I miss the time when I didn’t have trouble in finding the right clothes to wear today

I miss the time when I got so boring in class I can just simply skip it

I miss the time when my greatest dream were merely being a cookies seller

I miss the time when I could cuddle my family without being awkward

I miss the time when I didn’t think that I need money

I miss the time when I didn’t have to choose which path I should take, because everything were so smooth and goes only in a limited way

I miss the time when buying one comic per week could satisfy me

I miss the time when playing with mud, buttons and rubber could attract my best laughter

I miss the time when I know less

I miss the time when I dream less

I miss the time when I want less

I miss the time when I care less

I miss being a little girl, though when I was little, I did hope to get all what I already got

No comments: